Pest management in pre-demolition projects or in-construction properties has become increasingly required by municipalities. This can present a challenge for contractors, Neal Pest Control, Inc. has the answers. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff of trained technicians understands the requirements that are involved with pre-demo, construction, and excavation site pest control. We provide our customers with a thorough property inspection, pest control treatment(s), and a certificate of treatment on completion of pest control service for both pre-demo and construction sites.
- All applications are performed according to Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Pest Control Treatment Certificates and Letters of Approval for town and state records furnished.
- Pest control procedures are available for construction, excavation, and pre-demolition processes.
- Quick turn-around, we will not slow you down!
- Fully Licensed Massachusetts Pesticide Applicators and insured technicians.
Note: many Towns & Cities require:
Before demolition, the demolition company must get a certificate confirming that the pre-demolition pest control extermination was performed and adequate. Approval for demolition will not be granted until the Pre-Demolition/Pre-Renovation Checklist is complete and supporting documentation provided.
Neal Pest Control, Inc. is family owned and operated. We are your answer for Pre-Demolition and Construction Pest Control.
Contact us for a free estimate.