Bee & Wasp Removal
We service Residential & Commercial Customers
Bees and wasps are very beneficial as they play a major role as pollinators of plants. When the weather warms in the spring, the overwintering queen of the bee and wasp species emerges to begin a new hive. These hives can be built almost anywhere protected. Free hanging nests can form in a bush, tree, or under the roofline, etc. Some nests can’t be seen, being built in a wall void and other inaccessible area. Other nests are dug and formed under the soil. All of these bee and wasp nests pose a safety risk to anyone in the vicinity and a potential allergy risk.
● Bees and wasps are commonly found Massachusetts in the warmer months.
● Wasps found in Massachusetts include: paper wasps and the less common mud daubers and digger wasps.
● Bees found in Massachusetts include: European Hornets, bumble bees, and carpenter bees.
● Hornets found in Massachusetts include: bald faced hornets and European hornets.
● Also found in Massachusetts are yellow jackets.
Signs that you have a bee or wasp infestation include:
● Visible hive inside or outside.
● Loud buzzing outside, inside your walls, or in your attic.
● Increased presence of bees/wasps outside.
Neal Pest Control, Inc. can also remove the less common hornet nest/hive. Hornets are a type of wasp, usually bigger than a typical wasp. They have no benefits to plants like bees do with pollination. Even worse, like wasps, hornets can sting multiple times, while a bee can only sting once. These pests are extremely aggressive.
Due to the very serious nature of this pest which can cause bites, stings, and allergic reactions, we have the experience and proper tools to solve your bee or wasp problem. Neal Pest Control, Inc. can treat and remove an accessible nest in one visit.
Contact us for any bee or wasp needs!
Neal Pest Control, Inc. is family owned and operated, your answer for bee or wasp issues!