Neal Pest Control, Inc. is a Quality Pro Company
QualityPro is an initiative designed to increase professionalism in the pest management industry. This dynamic program certifies companies based on comprehensive standards. Known as “the mark of excellence in pes
t control,” the QualityPro designation can be achieved by ensuring that all employees voluntarily ascribe to a set of standards far above what is required by state and federal regulations.
We are proud of be a QualityPro company. Here at Neal Pest Control, Inc., we work hard every day to be as professional and effect
ive in our job as possible. We hope that being a part of QualityPro proves how hard we work to not only do a great job, but be professional and presentable while doing it. Here are some examples of QualityPro standards that must be met before a company can achieve this exclusive designation:
1. All Employees must undergo a comprehensive background c
heck before ever showing up to service your account.
2. Companies must have a drug-free workplac
e policy that not only prohibits illegal drugs, but also requires employees to notify management if they are using prescribed medication that may impair their judgment, driving ability, performance or behavior.
3. Motor vehicle record checks must be conducted on all employees that drive a company vehicle or a personal vehicle for company business.
4. Each employee that shows up to your residence or business i
s required to adhere to a strict uniform dress code and service vehicle maintenance and appearance policy. (We want to make a great first impression…no leaking oil on your driveway or dirty boots on your carpet!)
5. QualityPro ensures that companies must pro
vide you with a warranty/service agreement that clearly outlines the scope of service in BOLD type on the first page of the contra
6. Clear communication practices must be
followed, including procedures for contacting the customer to schedule the inspection and notification.
7. Sales and service technicians must first meet testing minimums before they are eligible to work on your account. QualityPro feels that testing and training are among the most important aspects of any service industry.
8. The QualityPro program also contains an environmental stewardship aspect that requires companies to offer integrated pest Management services (IPM) to its customers. If you would like more information on what “IPM” means, just ask your service provider.
9. Advertising practices are put in place to ensure that companies don’t make false claims when soliciting your business. No images, words or misleading terminology!
10. All companies that enroll in the QualityPro program must have insurance minimums in place for workers comp, general liability and vehicles.